Terms & Conditions
We ask that all customers familiarise themselves with the following terms and conditions of online sales prior to placing any order with us.
Please note that your acceptance of these will be required before your order can be processed. Your order will not be complete until you receive an order confirmation email from us.
Order Acceptance Notice
- We must have full delivery details (including postcode & telephone number) for your order to be processed on the required date.
- Your order will only be processed if all payment details are entered.
- An email will be sent to you acknowledging your order. This will contain an order number which you must quote in any communication with Daisies Oxford Flowers.
- All deliveries are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to change all or some of the contents and to provide an item of equal or greater value without notice.
- You can make your payment by any of the methods indicated on the payment page.
- Your card will be debited once we receive your order.
- If your card is declined by the card provider, we will attempt to contact you (on the telephone number given) for an alternative form of payment.
- If, for whatever reason, we are unable to obtain an alternative form of payment your order will be cancelled. You will be charged the current price for buying the items from our website on the date your order is placed.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT @20%.
- The delivery charge is calculated based on the delivery address of your order.
- We will attempt to deliver (wherever possible) on the day specified on your order.
- If this is out of our same-day delivery area we will send it out for delivery the next-day or same-day via a local florist to the delivery address.
- If we have to send your order via a local florist this is likely to differ from the item shown on our website.
- We will ask the receiving florist to try to keep it similar to the item ordered but as florist prices vary they may not be able to guarantee this.
- Delivery charges are based on destination and are as follows: Oxford Postcodes (OX1, OX2): £6.00 (OX3, OX4, OX5): £7.00 (OX13, OX14): £8.00 (OX33, OX44): £9.00 (OX20, OX28, OX29): £10.00.
- All other Oxfordshire Postcodes and Nationwide Postcodes: £15.00.
- Please note: Failure to indicate the correct postcode region for delivery when placing an order may result in the higher delivery fee being charged.
- Postcodes must be input as XX11/X 1XX. For example; OX2 6AJ or SW1A 1AA.
- Our Same Day Delivery Service is available from Monday to Saturday, for orders being delivered to OX1 & OX2. We will attempt to deliver to other postcodes in the Oxford area but otherwise we will send your order next-day via a local florist.
- To qualify, orders MUST be received by 12.00pm on the day of delivery.
- Deliveries will be made anytime between 9.00am and 5.30pm, although we always try to deliver before 5.00pm – especially with business addresses.
- Occasionally, we may not be able to deliver due to unforeseen circumstances. If this is the case, a full refund will be given.
- If we have tried to deliver the flowers and have left a note asking the recipient to call the shop and we are not contacted within 24 hours then we may have to re-make the bouquet to ensure fresh flowers are received. This may mean we cannot guarantee any original requests. If you are not completely satisfied with your flowers, please call the shop on +44 (0)1865 553014, quoting your order number.